How does the coronavirus outbreak affect the service that Anything I.T. provides its customers? Note: When I talk about Anything I.T. I’m also talking about its collaborators in the Geek Collective: Comtec ICT and Hello Simon.
What effect? Hopefully very little!
Much of what we do at Anything I.T. and the Geek Collective is proactive work which thankfully can be carried out from the ‘comfort’ of our home offices.
Of course, some services cannot be reasonably carried out at this time without breaking the governments ‘stay at home‘ statement of the 23rd March 2020. Those services might be the installation of a new telephone system, network cabling to an office or fixing a broken computer.
Aside from a few limitations, Anything I.T. can still help your business come out the other side by helping you work proactively on the technical aspects of your business.
Such services might include:
- Website creation, updating, upgrading, content creation
- Setup and configuration of business-class email and cloud storage systems (we can help install on your computers remotely)
- Cloud telecommunications systems to help you work from home
- Customised Excel spreadsheets
- PDF document creation to send out to your customers
- Logo and print design
- Automated backup systems
- Remote support for your business computers
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media help
Get in touch today to find out how we can proactively help your business come out the other side running, not walking.
You can request a video conference with us too!