In partnership with Comtec ICT Services, we can now offer MBX services. The offering is a remarkable new one that combines your landline and mobile networks into one service.
One small feature we love
Why not consider a ‘virtual’ local phone number? A virtual phone number means you can display on your website or your marketing material a local phone number (such as an 01752 number if you are in Plymouth). The calls can actually come through to your mobile but your customers are getting a professional feel right from the word go by calling you in this way. Send an email to us to find out more.
A Remarkable MBX Service
Check out some of the benefits:
- Unlimited UK minutes and texts
- Connect up to two SIP phones
- Free SIM to turn your mobile into a third extension
- Full office phone system including an extension number
- Bring your number(s)£20/mth per user, £5 setup charge
More Features = Better Performance
Because MBX is a Landline SIM, it enables you to provide features previously unheard of on a mobile platform.
- Ring/Hunt Groups enable you to distribute calls across multiple mobile phones
- Pair up to two SIP desk phones to each SIM, providing the best of both worlds
- Extension-to-extension dialling means all devices – mobile or desk – have a short extension number
- Voice menus enable you to automate inbound call handling
- A single network means you can make and receive calls on any device using any number
- Call recording will faithfully record all calls and texts and send them to a mailbox you nominate
- Time-of-day routing enables you to route calls around your working hours
- All call records in one place
- Easily update contacts with a central phone directory