When a business goes through change, there are many factors that the business owner needs to plan for. Employees, office setup and costs, informing customers of the change and so much more.
One aspect that is often overlooked is the web and I.T. the business uses. This could be anything from network cabling in the office to website changes. From the headache of changing email accounts and telecoms (and broadband) providers.
Anything I.T. has experience in the area of business change and could be the one factor that makes things go smoothly for you.
Just a few examples of areas we can help when your business goes through change:
- Network cabling
- Routers and modems
- Patch panels and network switches
- Setting up secure Wi-fi
- Phone systems (Maybe you should consider one that can move office with you with minimum fuss?)
- Computer setup
- Digital signing
- Email account changes
- Website changes
- Google My Business changes (such as change of address)
- Social Media amendments and posts
- Technical training for changes in staff